The blade shape finds its origin in Japan. A versatile vegetable cleaver for slicing, dicing and chopping even large vegetable. Soft and hard. A pleasure to use for fruit as well. Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts. The blade can be easily controlled. Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength. Seamless hygienic fit of the handle. Wide, thin blade. Extremely sharp. With hollow edge. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - W‹STHOF's Precision Edge Technology. - 4193-7 - B234-3 - Q 15 - 129.95