|Casteline Fixed Handle Collection|
The heritage of know-how...
Elegance, functionality and uniqueness all rolled into one resulting in a streamlined silhouette called Casteline boasting close to two centuries of know-how and excellence. These stainless steel saucepans combine sober and elegant lines with professional quality. The Multiply base of the Casteline products is made up of different layers of metal with complementary qualities ensuring excellent heat distribution for gentle, economic and tasty cooking. A very extensive range including frying pans, saute pans, saucepans and casseroles. Glass or stainless steel, flat or curved covers are designed to keep an eye on the cooking and the presentation. This new arrival to the Cristel family is poised to be a vector of the values of authenticity and excellence stemming from and maintained at Fesches-le-Chatel since 1826.
- Body 18/10 polished finish
- Exceptional thermal efficiency
- Uniform spread of the heat
- Water or fat are not needed for cooking
- Keeps temperature during table service
- Wide and efficient pouring edge
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be used on all heat sources including induction and oven.
- Available in all stainless steel