R E V O L U T I O N
INNOVATION SERVING HEALTHY AND TASTY FOOD
| ||Material: Non-porous, culinary ceramic porcelain with natural non-stick glaze |
Capacity: 1 3/4 qt (53oz.)
Diameter: 7.25" " (9" w/handles)
Height: 3.5" (4.75" with cover)
Weight: 10.625 lbs.
Manufactured in: France
| ||• A new proprietary material from Revol (patent pending in France) with novel composition and properties. |
• Suitable for all types of heat source, including induction,
' Higher thermal-shock and mechanical properties than any other type of non-porous culinary ceramic known today.
• Unlike some materials, Revol's new material won't deteriorate naturally with wear and tear (scratches, rust, ageing, etc.).
| ||• Completely nonporous ceramic, absorbs no fats, odours or bacteria. |
• Made exclusively of natural components; contains no heavy metals (lead, cadmium) or fluorinated coatings (PTFE); emits no volatile organic compounds when heated.
Comparative analysis by the French Ceramics Association, Nov. 2010
• Since there are no toxic components, Revolution is chemically inert and 100% recyclable.
| ||• Goes from the freezer to the microwave oven, or from induction or gas heat to a traditional oven, or from the table to the dishwasher. |
' Easily cleaned, thanks to its naturally anti-adhesive enamelled surface.
' Second to none for preparing, simmering, baking and presenting your recipes in a single dish.
• The ideal material to keep your food warm and showcase it attractively at the same time.
• The bold design and wide choice of colours adds exceptional style to the ware.
- 642298 - B15-1 - Q 1 - 164.95